Do you love building relationships with clients, striving to be a trusted advisor? Are you forward thinking and curious about pushing the boundaries of insight? Does your laser-like focus on delivering valuable recommendations have clients coming back for more? Do you love finding those pivotal consumer insights that can shape a brand’s strategy. Are you always looking for new approaches to find those insights and new ways to bring those insights to life for clients? Are you creative? Looking for a chance to carve out a portfolio and a profile for yourself based on award winning innovative work?
Then we’d love to talk to you.
FreshMinds is innovative with insight. We help our clients answer complex business questions, fusing the latest tech with traditional methodologies to deliver award winning work. We’re pushing the boundaries of insight for our clients to help them drive growth. And we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and commercially focused Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
We work with a broad set of A-list brands across a range of consumer sectors: FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Telco, Media, to name a few. You will be responsible for leading on pitches and proposals, driving successful delivery of projects and ensuring that great work is delivered every time. You’ll work closely with us as we develop our client propositions – looking at new tools to get closer to consumer truths: playing with digital and mobile techniques, VR deliverables and AI tech.
Your focus will be to provide insightful, value-added consultancy to our clients. You’ll be responsible for the entire client relationship, quickly becoming a trusted adviser. In this role, you will be a line manager and mentor who builds trusted relationships across the entire FreshMinds business. You will have a key role in driving FreshMinds’ growth and an opportunity to shape the direction of the business.
At FreshMinds, we’ll match your ambition with a career plan that will challenge you, helping you develop your skills and experience. We are entrepreneurial and non-hierarchical; you’ll have exposure to a wide range of clients, projects, consumer segments, vertical industries. We’re always looking for new ways to do things. We’re focused on harnessing new tech to find insights that others can’t find and land them in clients’ businesses in new engaging ways. We’re doing exciting work and have ambitious growth plans.
Day to Day
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client, working collaboratively to deliver answers to their most difficult questions, building up a methodology from our own set of propositions.
- Delegate and oversee the profitable delivery of projects
- Attend key client meetings to push the conversation to the highest level of corporate strategy
- Account development and new business development – maintain strong client relations with existing clients and generating new ones.
- Uncover new avenues for business development with existing clients, pitch, negotiate and close on new business
- Collaborate with the client to gather strategic and commercial information about their business in order to proactively implement solutions – using fresh thinking and sharp analysis to keep your clients ahead of the game with expert strategic recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have demonstrable experience in, or a passion for:
- Client development (through building and growing strong relationships)
- Developing new products and services with ability to show differentiation in an otherwise saturated or traditional market
- Developing strategy from consumer insight – with a breadth and depth of methodological knowledge
- Leading on projects that drive growth for clients
- Effective line management
- High attention to detail with ability to see the bigger picture
- Leading both internal and external project teams and managing senior client stakeholders through the project
- Demonstrating commercial and analytical thinking, in addition to creativity in delivery.
- Experience with all stages of the project life-cycle, including project definition, management, proposals and pitching, marketing and territory planning, etc.
- Ideally you will have strong knowledge about one or more of the following areas:
- Ideation approaches
- Concept/ Proposition development in the Consumer sector
- Agile or lean development
- Will be someone looking to:
- Help lead a team – contributing to the strategy and direction,
- Help develop IP and thinking in the wider business
- Create a name and profile for themselves in the industry via conferences and social media
- A strong leader and role model who has the ability to organise, motivate and feedback in a constructive manner that achieves the desired results.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a drive for success
- Has an innovative approach to problem solving and is comfortable challenging the status quo to do things differently
- 6+ years experience with a proven track record within the innovation, consultancy or insight (agency side) industry
- Strong academic record
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. FreshMinds is an equal opportunities employer and committed to training and development for all its employees. Our generous benefits package includes pension and private medical insurance.