We’re looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive to join FreshMinds, a fast-growing insight and innovation consultancy in Central London. In this dynamic role, you’ll help us to build our brand and drive awareness of FreshMinds.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company. We have ambitious growth plans and we know that marketing has a key role to play in helping us get there. With new product launches and campaigns in the pipeline, exciting client stories to tell and best-in-class marketing tools at our fingertips, we’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team and help us really build our name.
This is a diverse, varied and fun role where no two days are the same. One week, you could be producing a video, the next you might be executing an email marketing campaign. You’ll learn more in a month here than at many larger companies.
- You’ll produce stand-out blog posts and articles
- You’ll administer the FreshMinds blog
- You’ll help us rack up the gongs in our trophy cabinet by writing stellar award entries that showcase the impact of our client work
- You’ll manage our presence at external events. You’ll be in charge of identifying where we should speak and writing compelling conference submissions that get us on the bill. Then you’ll work closely with the team to create engaging conference presentations and scripts for our senior leaders
- You’ll be in charge of managing our social channels, helping us to build our audience and engagement on LinkedIn and Twitter
- You’ll support Account Based Marketing at FreshMinds, working closely with our account teams to design and produce a range of tailored content to help us build relationships with our most valued clients
- You’ll support our sales team, producing compelling sales collateral and pitch materials and managing our case study library
- You’ll act as a brand guardian and take pride in ensuring that our visual identity is consistently applied throughout the business
- You’ll support across all of FreshMinds’ diverse marketing activity: from direct mail to events to email
Who we are
FreshMinds is an award-winning insight and innovation consultancy. We partner with global brands to help them develop market-leading products and services. We’re pushing the boundaries, using new techniques and harnessing emerging tech to crack our clients’ most complex business challenges. Our innovative approach has earned us a host of awards. Twice winners of the Market Research Society’s Best Agency award, we were also named The Drum Network’s Market Research Company of the Year in 2015.
We’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s best loved brands – from Just Eat to Mazda to O2. Our clients need us to find patterns and trends in information and to turn those into tangible, actionable solutions that deliver real impact.
We’re a fun, friendly and sociable team (except when we’re fighting over the Spotify playlist). Don’t be fooled, we work hard and fast on high profile projects and often to demanding deadlines. But we also make time to have fun, whether that’s on the company ski trip (subsidised, naturally), at our monthly social events or at beer o’clock on a Friday. Last year we were named finalists for The Best Place To Work at Market Research Society Awards.
- A 2.1 or above from a top university
- Prior professional experience in a marketing role. This could come from a full-time role, internship or a sandwich year
- Copywriting / content marketing experience
- Strong copywriting skills. You’ll be able to whizz out stellar blog posts and marketing copy –fast
- An ear for a great story. You’ll be able to translate our work into compelling content that engages prospective clients
- A passion for great marketing that drives results. You’ll want to help us to continuously elevate our marketing to take it to the next level
- A keen interest in the worlds of insight, innovation, technology and business
- A passion for social media
- Creativity and an eye for design. You’ll be visually-minded, with the ability to create on-brand collateral
- An uncompromising eye for detail
- The ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude and a drive to succeed which is infectious for the sales team and the rest of the business
- A creative, problem-solving attitude
- Experience of website management or basic HTML skills are a plus
Thriving in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be super organised and used to managing multiple projects and stakeholders. This role requires the ability to prioritise your own workload and, where necessary, that of others to meet both internal and external deadlines. Experience of managing expectations and internal clients is critical.
You will also be a self-starter with curiosity and enthusiasm for the insight and innovation sector. You will have the confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues. You’ll also be hungry to learn, actively seeking feedback from others to learn and improve.
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
Please send your CV and a cover letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 to email@example.com with Marketing Executive in the subject line.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.