We’re always looking for switched on individuals to join our fast growing Mind Network. As part of this network, you’ll work with us on a project-by-project, task-by-task basis, giving you the opportunity to work flexibly. You’ll work with us on a range of insight and innovation projects spanning the FMCG, education, professional services, financial services and automotive sectors.
The tasks you may be involved in include:
- Desk research
- In-depth interviews
- Online community moderation
- In-store intercepts
- Powerpoint slide creation
- Social media listening
- Basic analysis
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Confident self-starter with an innovative approach to problem solving and an innate curiosity
- Persistent, proactive and solutions-focused
- Team player who is able to work well with others
- Ability to critically analyse information and accurately draw out interesting and relevant findings
- Experience of using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and similar software
- Ability to work flexibly e.g. sometimes the need may arise to travel for fieldwork and/or work anti-social hours, if involved in global projects
We’re also on the lookout for native speakers with fluent English
In addition to the English-language roles described above, we are always on the lookout for native speakers with fluent English to help connect us with consumers across the globe as part of our insight and innovation projects. If you’re a native language speaker (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Chinese to name but a few), please get in touch.
If you’re available to start immediately, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only respond to successful applicants.