Are you an ace qualitative researcher? Do you want to build your qual skills further? Are you endlessly curious about finding out what makes people do what they do? Do you love to plan and keep projects on track? Do you take great pride in a job excellently done? Then we need you to help us to deliver ground-breaking work for our high profile global brand client set.
FreshMinds is innovative with insight. We help our clients answer complex business questions, fusing the latest tech with traditional methodologies to deliver award winning work. We’re pushing the boundaries of insight for our clients to help them drive growth. And we’re looking for a consultant who will inspire confidence in clients as we take them on that journey.
If you are a blend of consumer-focused fieldwork super star / safe pair of hands; exemplary project manager; empathetic, creative and analytical brain; and motivational team player, we’d love to hear from you.
At FreshMinds, we’ll match your ambition with a career plan that will challenge you, helping you develop your skills and experience. We are entrepreneurial and non-hierarchical; you’ll have exposure to a wide range of clients, projects, consumer segments, vertical industries. We’re always looking for new ways to do things. We’re focused on harnessing new tech to find insights that others can’t find and land them in clients’ businesses in new engaging ways. We’re doing exciting work and have ambitious growth plans.
The consultant role is hands on with research delivery, project and client management. Experience in interviewing, focus group and client workshop moderation – and the desire to learn more is key. Most of our work is for global brands – for our qualitative consultants this means regular travel to oversee international fieldwork and to participate in client workshops.
If you’re organised and motivated and want a pivotal role in client delivery, please get in touch!
- Work with the Senior Consultants and Account Directors to understand and interpret clients’ needs and define business problems and decide on appropriate methodologies.
- Design and develop plans to drive and manage the project to time, budget and quality.
- Daily client liaison to update on progress and build strong working relationships
- Oversee a team of Senior Associates, Associates and freelancers to deliver our projects.
- Manage the analysis and storyboarding process to enable the project team to build sound insight, arguments and recommendations that will drive growth
- Work closely with Senior Consultants and Account Directors to plan and participate in client pitches and project delivery.
What we’re looking for…
- Creative problem solver
- Enthusiastic collaborative worker
- A thorough understanding and experience of qualitative insight methodologies, and demonstrable experience of designing, managing and delivering excellent creative and innovative projects from brief to delivery in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Strong, demonstrable experience of moderation across a range of qualitative methods.
- Experience working on several projects at once, demonstrating exemplary project planning and management skills including risk management and issue resolution
- Excellent people-management experience
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills
- 4+ years experience with a proven track record within the innovation, consultancy or insight (agency side) industry
- Strong academic record
To apply send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreshMinds is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to training and development for all its employees. Our generous benefits package includes pension and private medical insurance.