Are you a forward thinking Account Director with insight and innovation depth? Do you excel at uncovering new business opportunities? Do you love helping clients work out where to play and how to win? Are you keen to push boundaries of insight and the industry?
FreshMinds is innovative with insight. We believe in fusing the latest tech with traditional methodologies – digital, mobile, VR and AI – in order to uncover insights that others can’t reach. And we’ve won awards for it.
Does this sound like an environment you’d flourish in? We want to find a problem solver who is passionate about designing the best, most creative ways to get closer to consumer truths, and to land those truths in clients’ businesses.
The role is both rewarding and challenging. It’s about building out new territories, raising our profile and yours. Are you that seasoned, entrepreneurial consultant? Credible and full of ideas to help us create new opportunities, relationships and propositions? And to build the team that will help you succeed?
If you’re looking for your next challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
FreshMinds is an ambitious insight and innovation consultancy based in Central London. We are building a reputation for our work harnessing technology to get us closer to customer moments of truth. Building consumer insight directly into the innovation process enables us to create and optimise products and services in close collaboration with our clients. We deliver bespoke solutions to often complex business problems – engagements that drive growth. We have core strengths in customer and market closeness, ideation, concept testing, proposition development and product testing.
The Account Director is a senior sales leadership role. For the right entrepreneurial candidate, it represents a rewarding opportunity to carve out a substantial territory and grow a core part of our business while building FreshMinds’ and their own profiles.
At the core of the role is:
- Identifying and developing methodologies that take advantage of the latest technologies to create value for us and our clients
- Turning those solutions into products wherever possible and building the team that will deliver them
- Driving the sales strategy that builds the territory
- Growing strategic client and prospect relationships
- Developing and converting a pipeline of new business
- Directing a portfolio of accounts
What we’re looking for …
You’ll be a confident self-starter, with bags of energy and the ability to inspire and motivate others:
- A passion for technology, insight and innovation
- A problem solver with the ability to innovate research design
- Demonstrable insight expertise across a range of methodologies and analytical techniques
- Proven experience of driving outbound sales and business development
- Ability to provide expert consultancy to clients and guidance to internal teams
- Experience in designing and costing core, complex methodologies accurately and profitably
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Line and team management experience
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’re looking for the chance to shape new thinking, direct award winning work, and build a strategic, brand-defining territory for an ambitious growing consultancy, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. FreshMinds is an equal opportunities employer and committed to training and development for all its employees. Our generous benefits package includes pension and private medical insurance.