Looking to join an exceptional group of insight and innovation consultants? We’re always keen to welcome bright people to our team. You’ll join a consultancy that’s fascinated by the digital world around us and focused on giving our clients a commercial advantage. And you’ll be part of a business with a unique and vibrant culture that allows its people to shine.
If you don’t see anything that fits, email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be who we’re looking for. Successful candidates will get a reply within 5 working days.
Click the thumbnail to read more
We see the world with a fresh perspective and are constantly looking to discover new and intriguing things.
We move and adapt to new and changing situations and help our clients to do the same.
We view opportunities with clarity and concentrate our efforts at the heart of a problem. We see things through a commercial lens.
- We’re always learning. It never stops. It’s inherent in our culture.
- Personal Induction Plan for first 3 months of joining
- Bi-annual performance and development reviews with personalised development plan.
- Coaching and regular company-wide training is also available throughout the year
- Every member of the FreshMinds team is given a paid CSR day of 1 day’s charitable volunteering each year to spend on a project of their choice.
- Ride to work scheme
- Give as you earn
- Regular half-marathon runners that has raised money for NSPCC, Kidsco and CRUK.
- Drinks o’clock (5pm on a Friday)
- We go Skiing together every year. FreshMinds totally subsidises.
- We do monthly events, from brewery tours, to watching cricket to attending ballet.
- Quiz Du Jour
We’ve put together a video that we hope gives you a better idea of what the team, the company and the work is all about.